News notes from around the interweb:
- Southwest twitter team: what it’s like to answer 100 tweets a day
- InsideFlyer.nl premium membership includes access to a Flying Blue gold elite status challenge for eligible members (use Google translate in your browser).
Gold Status Challenge: fly 90 XP in 90 days for an upgrade to Flying Blue Gold Status level
…Normally you have to fly 180 XP in 12 months to switch from Silver to Gold Status level. Through this Gold Status Challenge you can make a fast track to Gold as an Explorer member!
- A cautionary tale about ‘oh please take me with you, just put me in your suitcase’.
- Amtrak’s new fare structure starts March 1, will be more like airlines with non-refundable cheapest tickets and change fees. I told you to expect this back in December.
- Why Japanese toilets haven’t taken hold in the U.S.
- 10 Unspeakable Acts You Should Never Commit at Your Hotel Breakfast Buffet
- Qantas 100th anniversary safety video