News notes from around the interweb:
- The year-round Iceland service American loaded into its schedule – that seemed shocking because American loves flying seasonally and there’s no more seasonal market out there – turns out to be another mistake along the same lines as American extending its new Tel Aviv flight to daily.
- The toxic work environment at Away luggage (HT: Joe Brancatelli)
- Alaska Airlines’ commuter arm Horizon Air raises the alarm over safety in an internal memo.
- TSA isn’t maintaining its equipment properly good luck detecting threats.
- Air Tahiti Nui one-time Easter Island service it’s a charter, but bookable.
- Aeromexico claims to have eliminated 83% of the service differences with their overlord Delta