- Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Starting October 1 morning avocado toast returns along with afternoon guacamole and chips in certain clubs, “prepared by lounge staff members wearing face coverings and gloves, behind protective acrylic screens at a safe social distance and served in disposable containers to reduce touchpoints between customers and team members.” These were suspended in March.
Former Avocado Toast Bar
Smashed spring pea toast, of course, is the new avocado toast – American just hasn’t gotten that memo.
— Billions (@SHO_Billions) April 4, 2018
In addition in October “cheese cubes, hummus, hard-boiled eggs and fruit” will return in a “pre-packaged and individually portioned” format. I genuinely do not know anyone who missed cheese cubes.