News notes from around the interweb:
- Inside baseball: 5 Tips When Pitching Your Product To An Airline Loyalty Program
- Tokyo Haneda airport is the most punctual major airport in the world
- WeWork’s problem may be that it isn’t more like Hilton and Marriott, hotel chains don’t lease the rooms guests book they provide marketing to consumers and in some cases property management.
- British Airways will take its first Boeing 787-10 in January with Atlanta the first route for the plane in February.
- Qantas rejects Airbus and Boeing offers for non-stop New York jets
- Rumor: Delta will build a new club in Portland instead of renovating the existing one
DAL has decided to build a new SkyClub on the D Concourse. The new plan is to build an entire new SkyClub on the mezzanine above D9/11 and D9/D10.
This is a change from the previously held stance that the current club would be gutted and the closed half (southern end) from the previous Crown Room days would be reopened and renovated as well.
Portland Sky Club
- How well calibrated are those baggage scales at the airport? You may be charged for overweight bags even when your luggage isn’t..
Leave a Reply