News notes from around the interweb:
- Trip report comparing coronavirus practices on Delta versus American
- Japan’s Air Force One Boeing 747 interior
- Israeli flight attendant sold her airline login credentials allowing access to passenger data.
- Estonia moves forward with digital nomad visas
The Estonian parliament on 3 June adopted amendments to the current laws to create a digital nomad visa that would allow people to come to Estonia as a tourist and at the same time continue working for a foreign employer or as a freelancer independent of location.
- Korean Air, part-owned by Delta, expects more subsidies.