News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta has copied Alaska Airlines’ ‘buy one get one’ sale with their own Seattle-specific BOGO offer. Book by September 23 for travel October 5 – December 15, 2021 with much of the end of November blacked out. This applies to non-stop flights originating in Seattle only.
On the delta.com/redeem page, you will enter DELTASEA eCertificate code and then SEAWABOGO Redemption code.
Check the Delta eCert box and then click CONTINUE.
This will activate your BOGO eCert and send you into flight shopping.
- Zach Honig, recently of The Points Guy, is now at Cardless.
- Bilt Rewards raised $60 million at a $350 million valuation Mastercard, Wells Fargo, Blackstone, AvalonBay, Starwood and others.
- New Mexico hotel has meth in its water supply
- July was the 5th busiest month ever at the Austin airport which sees mostly domestic travel, in a city with huge growth, and during a peak leisure period.
- Open mic night on Spirit Airlines.