News and notes from around the interweb:
- China Airlines will change its livery to avoid ban on flights to mainland China
- Every American Airlines flight ever
- Man crashes through gate at Dallas Love Field, hits two jets.
- 1000 bonus Marriott points per night for homes and villas bookings made by April 26th for stays May 1st through July 31st.
- Marriott Bonvoy in Asia (Skift) 55 million members, new co-brand credit cards and I’d add hotels that are more likely to deliver promised benefits than in the U.S. market.
- Nature is healing, even under Scott Kirby.
New @united #Polaris menu items are almost ready for takeoff. Currently found on select test flights, our menu refresh will also restore a multi-step international biz service flow & experience. #BeingUnited #travel #wanderlust #avgeeks #myunitedjourney pic.twitter.com/AUN6MeDdxq
— David Ishmael (Aviator Dave) 🇺🇦 (@AviatorDave) April 11, 2022