News and notes from around the interweb:
- New vaccine or testing requirement for airport lounges in Hawaii, but with an exemption for those in the lounge less than 15 minutes?
- I mean, they’re Aeromexico miles, but…
— FrequentFlyerBonuses (@FFBonuses) September 14, 2021
- You won’t be eating at the Phoenix airport today.
Good morning Arizona. If you're headed to the airport, know workers at the HMS Host restaurants have walked out to strike this morning. HMS Host manages roughly half the restaurants at Sky Harbor. https://t.co/BjplM35Duv
— Melissa Yeager 🌵 (@melissayeagr) September 15, 2021
- A turbulent 767 landing from the cockpit.
767 landing in heavy turbulence 😎✈️
Video by (funnychunny808). pic.twitter.com/BkCYvjMH69
— Breaking Aviation News & Videos (@aviationbrk) September 13, 2021
- Legal battle looms over Austin airport’s plan to demolish its new private South Terminal where Allegiant and Frontier currently operate from.
- Elizabeth Warren wants Wells Fargo broken up because they’re ‘bad’. This isn’t an anti-trust issue, just punishment.
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk will get $20 million renovation