News and notes from around the interweb:
- Iberia transatlantic one-way business class for just 20,000 points if you book by Tuesday.
- In case you missed it: how to book two Singapore Airlines A380 Suites award seats and how to redeem Qantas A380 first class awards between the US and Australia.
- Seattle’s Frequent Traveler University, coming up in April is half sold out. I put out word that it was set up right before the holidays. I need to get on finishing the schedule!
- American Airlines is Jaunted’s airline of the year for 2013.
- Marriott’s Autograph Collection rewards category 6 (30,000 points per night) culinary-themed Epicurean Hotel has opened. (HT: Stephen M.)