News and notes from around the interweb:
- World’s oldest passenger 737-300 in operation turns 35
- Ex-Airbus sales chief’s explanation for why the A380 failed and here’s why a used Airbus A380 is worth zero (and the value of the airframe may even be negative).
By Kentaro Iemoto from Tokyo, Japan, CC BY-SA 2.0 via Wikimedia Commons
- Amazon purchased 3 Delta Boeing 767-300ERs they usually lease.
- Even the most die-hard supporters gave up their bookings before the cancellation deadline.
There is now availability at the trump dc hotel for Inauguration Day. (It previously had been blocked out.) That’s as close to a concession as we’re likely to see. pic.twitter.com/THAkZa0jo6
— Rakesh Agrawal (@rakeshlobster) December 28, 2020
- Should airlines be awarding frequent flyer miles for business-to-business transactions, for instance Delta could be promoting its aviation maintenance business by giving Skymiles to aircraft owners?