News notes from around the interweb:
- Delta has been charging 15,000 miles each way for coach to Europe down from 25,000 miles.
- Airbus begins deliveries of Airbus A350s with touchscreen cockpit displays (HT: AirInsight)
Singapore Airlines Airbus A350
- Reminder that as long as you submit your application for Global Entry renewal before it expires you get a year’s grace period for re-approval.
When I renewed last time I didn’t need to go for an appointment, but some people do. Appointments can be tough to schedule – it’s easiest to do on the spot when returning to the U.S. and some readers have had success just showing up at an enrollment center as long as they had a future appointment scheduled somewhere.
Copyright: andreyuu / 123RF Stock Photo
- Just-released transcript includes pilot’s last words before Amazon Air crashed (HT: Jonathan W.)
- Bringing home bed bugs from a hotel – and getting rid of them I’ve only had bed bugs one time, I picked them up from a famous non-chain luxury resort – which denied it.
- Two Carnvial cruise ships collide in Mexico
- A Dozen Mystery Objects Suddenly Popped Out Of Hangars At Tonopah Test Range Airport