News and notes from around the interweb:
- 100 free Iberia Avios the only reason you care is because this counts as account activity, once your Iberia account is 90 days old with activity you can move British Airways Avios in and use your Iberia account to book Iberia flights with very low fuel surcharges and fewer points required for redemption. (Fuel surcharge workaround.)
- Qantas A380 grounded after door almost ripped off
- Aeroplan short haul redemption values
- Details of Lufthansa catering changes.
they're very precise, these people (Lufthansa) pic.twitter.com/zN92rAMhoS
— JonNYC (@xJonNYC) November 10, 2019
- Airline with a hold time to visit their website, it’s a major sale day but you’d think they’d invest in surge capacity for servers.
— Ben Duffy (@BenPHL) November 10, 2019