News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to spot if flight attendants are attracted to you
- How to get the 40,000 mile signup offer for the Alaska Airlines Visa
- End of an era as Tsukiji fish market moves to new location. By the way here’s some amazing Tokyo sushi and my favorite sushi place in the U.S..
With Jiro’s son Takashi Ono
- Some of the overwater villas at the Park Hyatt Hadahaa Maldives will be getting pools.
- Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, who flipped on the President, flies American Airlines New York – Miami in coach (HT: Robert G.) So yeah, I guess his choice of cabin is news like when Ivanka Trump flew JetBlue where her tips for scoring a first class upgrade aren’t super helpful.
- Air Tahiti Nui Boeing 787.
The Presidential Delegation of Tahiti, Air Tahiti Nui head office and @Boeing celebrate the delivery of the first Tahitian Dreamliner in Charleston with our hostesses who brought a Polynesian touch with a beautiful dance performance! pic.twitter.com/pAILprPKhV
— Air Tahiti Nui (@AirTahitiNui) October 6, 2018