News and notes from around the interweb:
- Oops. One hotel is using new Marriott Bonvoy-branded materials even though the boxes say not to open until February 13.
- Backup power system for Atlanta airport will cost $130 million — and is still 3 years away. (HT: Bob Poole)
- Three years ago American Express sued Tori Spelling over her unpaid credit card bills. Now American Express is seeking to enforce its $88,000 judgment. If anything it seems to me a lesson in why suing tends to be fairly futile (although the threat of a suit is another matter).
- The investor letter that forced Travis Kalanick out at Uber
- Uber and Lyft are permitted to operate at the Honolulu airport and new rules extend that to “Kahului Airport (OGG), Lihue Airport (LIH), Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keahole (KOA), Hilo International Airport (ITO) and Kapalua Airport (JHM)”
- Elon Musk is being criticized for how he uses his private jet
- Your flight attendant may smile at you but this is how she really feels:
Leave a Reply