News and notes from around the interweb:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards co-brand cardmembers get a $10 DoorDash statement credit for spending $12+ between September 20-24.
- Delta Air Lines 500 bonus miles for flying to/from/or through LAX by September 30 (HT: Loyalty Lobby)
SkyMiles Members and non-Members will earn 500 bonus miles for eligible Delta Air Lines flights flown from / to LAX after scanning the promo QR code from the signages located at LAX airport between August 2, 2021 and September 30, 2021 (ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. PST on 9/30/2021). Eligible customers will be able to get the bonus miles up to 2 (two) times (1000 bonus miles) every 7 days. Flights must be both marketed and operated by Delta.
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer flight simulator redemptions of course when we can travel to Asia again it’ll be worth checking whether you can still spend a room at a Tokyo airport hotel with a 737 simulator in it and whether the Grand Hyatt Incheon will still rent Boeing 787 simulator time for $173.
- Keep scrolling until you reach the media room of this Austin home for sale.
Many surprises throughout, notably the one-of-a-kind “Airplane Cabin” media room with 7 first class leather seats from Delta L-1011.
- Air China Airbus A350 will get brand new Recaro business class suite with doors
- Thai Airways sells more planes and a flight simulator remember they were on the verge of shutting down even before the pandemic.