News and notes from around the interweb:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards co-brand cardmembers get a $10 DoorDash statement credit for spending $12+ between September 20-24.
- Delta Air Lines 500 bonus miles for flying to/from/or through LAX by September 30 (HT: Loyalty Lobby)
SkyMiles Members and non-Members will earn 500 bonus miles for eligible Delta Air Lines flights flown from / to LAX after scanning the promo QR code from the signages located at LAX airport between August 2, 2021 and September 30, 2021 (ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. PST on 9/30/2021). Eligible customers will be able to get the bonus miles up to 2 (two) times (1000 bonus miles) every 7 days. Flights must be both marketed and operated by Delta.
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer flight simulator redemptions of course when we can travel to Asia again it’ll be worth checking whether you can still spend a room at a Tokyo airport hotel with a 737 simulator in it and whether the Grand Hyatt Incheon will still rent Boeing 787 simulator time for $173.
- Keep scrolling until you reach the media room of this Austin home for sale.
Many surprises throughout, notably the one-of-a-kind “Airplane Cabin” media room with 7 first class leather seats from Delta L-1011.
- Air China Airbus A350 will get brand new Recaro business class suite with doors
- Thai Airways sells more planes and a flight simulator remember they were on the verge of shutting down even before the pandemic.
Does the house’s media room come with flight attendants to bring you drinks and snacks while you watch the movie?