News notes from around the interweb:
- There’s a new Pan Am board game
- The Vietnam Airlines pilot who looked like he’d become the country’s first COVID-19 death appears to be recovering (HT: @garyrind)
- Lufthansa could walk away from Brussels Airlines unless the Belgian government ponies up cash
- United Airlines no longer sees risk to its survival. This progress is on the back of MileagePlus.
- Prince William flew Ryaniar. So it’s no surprise I guess that model and actress Emily Ratajkowski flew Transavia.