News and notes from around the interweb:
- I joined Conde’ Nast for a podcast on ‘Where to Start with Frequent Flyer Miles’
- With the possibility of an expanded laptop ban on flights from Europe to the U.S. several companies are excited they may be able to sell expensive new screening equipment to the U.S. government. (HT: Alan H.)
- Qantas is offering paid upgrades at the gate in San Francisco
- Hyatt’s elite status challenge has a website and is limited to employees of targeted companies.
- South Korean politician, Kim Moo-sung, exits arrival hall like a boss