News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to book stopovers on United one-way awards from just 10,000 miles
- United has a Boeing 777 replacing their 787 on Auckland – San Francisco except over the summer, and they’re releasing last minute Global First award seats in big numbers (up to 5 per flight) at the last minute.
- “You can basically rob the passenger in front of you a little amount of space and in the length of the aircraft you can get one extra seat row in without anyone really noticing.” A new plan to squeeze half an inch of legroom out of each coach seat.
- Should Delta be flying Atlanta – Tel Aviv? Yields matter, not just searches, and existing flights handle lower yield connecting traffic..
- Delta has 25% of the seats in all of SkyTeam
- Uber’s self-driving trucks now haul beer