News notes from around the interweb:
- With China’s Great Wall re-opened to tourism, vandalism is already occurring. Offending tourists will go on a blacklist.
Great Wall at Badaling
- I was always skeptical that the British Airways Boeing 737 MAX order would materialize but never predicted a pandemic as the reason British Airways would shrink its fleet.
- Using parked planes to expand hospital ICU capacity
- Delta is donating 200,000 pounds of food it suddenly cannot use. While you’re stuck at home here’s the secret to the Delta Sky Club Thai chicken and rice soup.
- United’s deep California schedule cuts.
— Brian Sumers (@BrianSumers) April 7, 2020
- Musical parody of the airline and Kennedy Center bailout.