News notes from around the interweb:
- 31 things you didn’t know about the movie Airplane! #18 is ‘NSFW’ but you’re probably not working in an open office anyway. And here’s the miraculous story of Trans American flight 209.
- New American Airlines Airbus 321 safety demo voiceover (American’s new planes don’t come with video screens for ‘safety videos’ so flight attendants have to demonstrate the safety briefing).
new safety demo voiceover (or something like that)https://t.co/av0qQY5gZb
— JonNYC (@xJonNYC) July 29, 2020
- Chinese Firm Tests World’s Largest Operational Flying Boat (HT: Jeff W.)
- Park Hyatt Mallorca is leaving the chain this is a property I kept meaning to visit, hoping to use my elite benefits and confirmed suite upgrade here.
- Las Vegas had 70 arriving international passengers in June. The. Whole. Month. (HT: @melissayeagr)