News notes from around the interweb:
- Aeroplan extends free award cancellation and pause of mileage expiration
- The current pandemic is speculated to make a breakup of Air France and KLM possible though I remain skeptical.
- Earn 30 United miles per dollar at FTD
- Uber is developing plans to lay off 20% of its workforce. They already gutted their marketing operation prior to the pandemic.
- Starbucks expects China sales to recover by September.
- Berlin’s new airport receives local approval. The opening plan, after two decades of waiting ironically came last month during the pandemic.
Credit, Muns, via Wikimedia Commons
- A look at United’s current Chicago O’Hare operation.