News and notes from around the interweb:
- Podcast on the lawsuits between American Airlines and The Points Guy Brian Kelly, who hasn’t been seen much on the site in a long time, is on as the public face of Red Ventures’ response. And I came on to offer commentary as well.
- Singapore Airlines now has 10 A380s with new cabin products, 8 in service Two are left to retrofit.
- In comments to employees after the American Airlines earnings call Doug Parker shared that his Instagram account “is going to be transferred over to me” once he steps down as CEO on March 31 “which almost certainly means it will stop being posted to.” Posts are “written by me..in an email I sent to people..[who] know how to go post it…they’re going to try to teach me.” However current President and new CEO Robert Isom will be getting an Instagram account.
- Delta, for its part, is just happy we’ve moved on in the Greek alphabet variant naming convention to Omicron…
— Rishi Bagree (@rishibagree) January 22, 2022
- 737 MAX Families Use Tactic From Jeffrey Epstein Victims To Dispute Boeing Plea Deal