News and notes from around the interweb:
- United will fully staff its business class cabin on Boeing 777-300ERs
- A claim that Air Astana from Kazakhstan is one of the best carriers in the world. That’s insane.
- Emirates is short on pilots, Etihad is scaling back growth. Etihad is giving pilots an opportunity to fly for Emirates for two years. (HT: Ian B.)
- Thai Airways now sells access to Bangkok lounges on the C and E concourses (HT: Loyalty Lobby)
Royal Orchid Lounge, E Concourse
- BA.com lets you redeem for Air Italy flights online
- The physics of awful passengers.
— Party Boy (@PrtyBoyForensic) June 25, 2018