News and notes from around the interweb:
- These are the pilots who couldn’t build an insurance side business while they were still flying
- Earning 8%-14% on crypto deposits
- Following Delta’s lead United will require vaccination for new employees starting June 15:
New employees at @united must prove they have received a Covid-19 vaccine before starting work, according to this memo, confined by the airline. The airline has backed off earlier suggestions that all employees would need it. Exemptions will be available. pic.twitter.com/QybzjduoDF
— Brian Sumers (@BrianSumers) June 5, 2021
- Helsinki Complaints Choir, it’s got nothing on the Singapore Complaints Choir.
- Don’t book with Expedia, reason 8652:
12-hour wait times, multi-hour calls with agents who don't seem to understand what to do, and then… just now… the line goes dead before we're done with the booking. No call back.
— Alison MacAdam (@ajmacadam) June 5, 2021
- With gate 35X at Washington National retired maybe American could ship them down to Key West for hard stands