In just 11 weeks you’ll be able to spend the weekend with more frequent flyer mileage enthusiasts than have ever gathered together in one place. The biggest Frequent Traveler University ever. Get your tickets to Frequent Traveler University here and to the related Frequent Traveler University Advanced here.
- I believe that last April’s Frequent Traveler University in Northern Virginia — with well over 600 attendees — was the biggest gathering ever of frequent flyers to date.
Since then we’ve done smaller FTU events, a little over 400 is more manageable. And we’ve done focused “Frequent Traveler University Advanced” events with a little over 100 people. These are all great.
But there’s something to be said for the opportunities that a mega event provides.
All of these events have sold out. Frequent Traveler University San Diego sold out in under 3 hours. July’s Chicago event sold out in about 14 hours, so we added a September event which sold out in less time than that.
There’s so much fun to be had, and these are events not to be missed, so we’ve put together an event that can accommodate many more.
- When: December 5-7 (events start Friday evening)
- Where: Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia .. this is a Washington National airport hotel.
Two conferences will be hosted together at the property that weekend, a standard Frequent Traveler University and a Frequent Traveler University Advanced.
- Ben Schlappig, One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean, Frequent Miler
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- Scott Mackenzie, Hack my trip
- Daraius Dubash, Million Mile Secrets
- Summer Hull, Mommy Points
- Ed Pizzarello, Pizza in motion
- Matthew Klint, Live and Let’s Fly
- The Miles Professor
I’m speaking. I’m trying to coordinate schedules with Chris Guillebeau who would like to join us (and gave a phenomenal talk last year about visiting every country in the world; his new book on quests debuted last week at number 3 on the New York Times best seller list). And I’m working with a couple of other folks as well.
In addition, I expect there to be big names on board from USA Today who is partnering on the conference. Those will be revealed soon.