News and notes from around the interweb:
- Scenarios and timelines for getting the Boeing 737 MAX back in the air
- Google’s hotel search is a threat to online booking sites – because it’s pretty good
- White House budget proposes raising security tax from $5.60 each way to $6.60
- Boeing set its all-time record for political contributions last month
- The 20 best hotel lobbies in the world (HT: must-follow @LuxeTiffany)
- Ruh Roh.
Asiana Airlines stock has been suspended. Asiana did not file its audited financial statements since auditor PwC refused to sign off.
— Will Horton (@winglets747) March 21, 2019
- Urban farming lets your inflight meal grow right by the airport (HT: Kalboz)
- Worcester airport an hour from Boston is apoplectic over reduction in American Airlines flights I don’t know with all the growth in Boston, between JetBlue and Delta and non-stop international flying, making the drive seems increasingly compelling versus connecting through Philadelphia.