News and notes from around the interweb:
- Some United Clubs get taco bars
- 500 free Spirit Airlines miles
- It’s not just US passengers who behave… questionably… on planes.
- This seems uniquely awful.
- If you need a good laugh United Airlines and Emirates try to sell equal glamour together which reminds me of the video American Airlines and British Airways did six years ago with children asking which one is better, and concluding they’re both great! (when in fact at the time American’s business class was unquestionably better – by a huge margin).
- United’s new club in Phoenix.
I’ll assume this post was written before that AA passenger socked it to a flight attendant
That’s the consequence of liberals winning the culture wars and condoning violence through all these years (looting, Antifa etc.)
We need serious leadership in this country – BEN SCHLAPPIG 2024?????
Another insipid and moronic comment by a right-wing nut-case who wants politics to be in everything.
I baited the stupid readership of this blog and this Wiley guy took it like bofa
@WileyDog You do know you can not cure “Stupid” it is just ingrained in their DNA it is that extra chromosome that just makes the rest do really poor choices. Scientist are calling it the müll Chromosome . Comes out once a week and needs to be picked up.
He thought he was reading “alternative news” on fox
That ad tells me two things United is Diverse the other is NOT. You can see where women stand on one company vs the other. Even the female united pilot has 3 strips and the male pilot Emirates has 4 strips so the male is higher up then the female so they are NOT Equal