News and notes from around the interweb:
- Is this United’s new business class seat? (speculative)
- Muslim student sues Spirit Airlines for discrimination
- Save money on airfare by taking advantage of foreign currency arbitrage. One reader last month shared that they had received an 18% discount buying transatlantic business class through an agency in Central Asia..
- A bird strike destroyed the nose of an EgyptAir Boeing 737 that landed at London Heathrow.
- Did Oscar Munoz rush back to work to avoid losing $3.75 million? Details of his compensation structure are known, advice from his doctors of course are not.
- Important advice from Free Frequent Flyer Miles for those who may not have received all of their entries from the Priceless Surprises contest:
If you have been participating in the IHG Priceless Surprises giveaway and have not received all of the entries you think you deserve, I highly recommend that you write to them telling them this at email@example.com. They treated me very well when I did this last week. Hurry – contest ends Tuesday, March 15.