News and notes from around the interweb:
- Hyatt co-brand credit card members earn 10 points per dollar at AMR Collection hotels March 7 Through May 15, 2022, no registration required. The Apple Leisure Group properties haven’t yet joined the World of Hyatt program so you’re no earning that way or receiving elite recognition. Think of this as a ‘bridge’ because the extra card earning replaces program earning during this transition period.
- Qantas extending status again
- The end of the Delta-Virgin Australia partnership is June 12. (HT: Nick B.) They’ll be partnering with United instead. I’ll be flying Virgin Australia before this date, on paid tickets (too cheap to be worth redeming) and crediting to Aeroplan in any case.
- Nice video review of the still-new Capital One lounge at DFW airport.
- What Vail Needs to Fix If It Wants To Retain Skiers—And Their Respect
- More masks for thee but not for me.
Masks will be optional indoors for the State Of The Union.
But not on the flight getting there. https://t.co/5d2yu8Tl0f
— gary leff (@garyleff) February 27, 2022
- Emirates increases fuel surcharges
I’ll pass on the AMR hotels. Thank You
Especially since Hyatt devalued redemption’s less interested in doing business with them
ATM they are higher than a number of other programs now sadly in many major cities
Shocking greed from a company that has always been the best value in the past most things considered
Gary is off to Australia! Yea!
I feel your pain sir.
I have not seen my 85 year old
Mom in 2 years.
Dag nabitt roger rabbit