News and notes from around the interweb:
- Frontier comes to Washington Dulles with $15 fares. Of course your trip will cost more than that once you pay fees for carry on bags.
- JetBlue is offering 20% off award redemptions made through tomorrow.
- United is offering up to 35% off on the purchase of miles. But that’s still over 2.4 cents a mile so not a very good deal.
- Travel is Free has a kickstarter to raise funds for an adoption. Meanwhile pfdigest is raising funds for a hostile takeover of Citibank. All inspired by this?
- How to activate $200 Visa gift cards from Staples.com without waiting for activation codes.