The bonus applies to American Express Membership Rewards, Diners Club, Best Western Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, Hilton HHonors, Hyatt Gold Passport, Choice Privileges, Goldpoints Plus, Coast Rewards, Shangri-La Golden Circle, Accor A|Club, Wyndham Rewards and Hertz Gold Plus Rewards.
Convert enough points to get:
- 5,000 miles… and receive 1,000 bonus miles
- 10,000 miles… and receive 2,000 bonus miles
- 20,000 miles… and receive 4,000 bonus miles
- 50,000 miles… and receive 10,000 bonus miles
- 100,000 miles… and receive 25,000 bonus miles
The bonus can be earned once per program you’re converting points from.
This offer does help to counter July’s massive award chart devaluation, but the introduction of fuel surcharges does make the Aeroplan program far less attractive than it had been. I’ll be taking a pass.