News and notes from around the interweb:
- ‘Uber for private planes’ is probably illegal. Because you can’t charge for a seat on a plane unless you have federal permission to do so.
- The real Uber… behaving badly (HT: Reid F)
- Pittsburgh is no longer a US Airways hub, so the airport is struggling. In search of new revenue they’re turning to… fracking.
- Who would have guessed? Southwest Airlines interested in all-coach configured Boeing 737s.
- The best airport perks.
- Can tall grass prevent bird strikes?