News and notes from around the interweb:
- Comfort Inn employee helped a man steal $33,000 worth of stuff from guests
- 47 rabbits rescued from Illinois hotel room when the guest checked in there were only 3…
- I’ve seen hotels with ‘no durian’ signs throughout Asia, but who knew they needed ‘no gas’ signs as well?
- American Airlines CEO Doug Parker wouldn’t quite earn Executive Platinum status on a run rate basis, using pandemic qualifying criteria (based on his 100 American Airlines segments in 14 months).
- Roll-A-Rama lets you skate on the tarmac at the TWA Hotel
- Donnut-themed hotel stay in North Carolina.
The “Sweet Escape” room is decked out in donut bedding, donut pillows, donut wallpaper, donut artwork, and, of course, dozens of actually edible donuts to enjoy during your stay. In addition, guests will be treated to immersive experiences like a donut wake-up call, an in-room coffee and donut decorating bar, and a tour at one of the original Duck Donuts stores in Duck, North Carolina.
Guests may also place a customized donut order via their dedicated donut concierge. The concierge arranges a wake up call that will bring fresh coffee and donuts in the morning — because that’s how to start your day off right.
There will also be lots of donut-themed souvenirs to take home, including branded beach towels, a reusable beach cooler and tote bag, branded koozies, cups, coupons, and more. If you also take a trip to the pool, you’ll get to lounge in luxury on a donut-shaped float.