News and notes from around the interweb:
- Best and Worst of Skymall
- Outstanding award availability New York – Buenos Aires, even over Christmas, on new Aerolineas Argentinas route. Great use of Delta Skymiles, though not the most modern business class product.
- Kip Hawley talks sense on airport security. Don’t you kind of wish he’d have said these things – and done these things – when he was director of the TSA??
- Russian man writes his own credit card terms and conditions fine print. And successfully sues the card issuer for violating them.
- Don’t forget to mark your calendars for the live online chat with the heads of the Hyatt Gold Passport and MGM M Life hotel loyalty programs.
- Chase has allowed the purchase of their Ultimate Rewards points at 2.5 cents per point, up to 5000 per month. The option is no longer available online and The Points Guy reports that the option will go away entirely on November 17.
- In defense of American CEO Tom Horton’s $20 million payout