News and notes from around the interweb:
- Jeffsetter interviews me.
- When Hang Up Call Back Doesn’t Work…. sometimes you aren’t entitled to something or what you want is impossible.
- US Airways will finally get a mobile app… just before US Airways’ IT functionality gets replaced by American’s. And it’ll only mimic the functions of its mobile website, anyway. Meh.
- When I first wrote about hotel reservation site Rocketmiles, which rebates significant miles to you when you make your booking, they covered only 31 cities. Today they announced they’ve now expanded their coverage to more than 150.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!
[…] diverted from San Francisco after the Asiana crash. The US Airways mobile app is finally out. As expected, reported are: […]