News and Notes from Around the Interweb:
- Passengers stuck on a plane for hours were charged for water. And it wasn’t even Spirit. Or an attempt to utilize the price system to ration scarce resources. (HT: sobore on Milepoint)
- Tasting notes on Hyatt’s private label Canvas house wines.
- If you didn’t win Briggs & Riley luggage in my recent giveaways, you can enter Points, Miles, & Martini’s TORQ bag giveaway. (Well, strictly speaking, you can enter there even if you did win here.)
- 20% off a Virgin America ticket valid for travel September 10 – November 6 by liking and entering info on their Facebook page.
- United partner Silver Airways introduces its own frequent flyer program that earns… United miles.