News and notes from around the interweb:
- Attorney for Forkner, Boeing Fall Guy, Begs for Insiders to Come Forward
Mark Forkner pleaded not guilty this afternoon to fraud charges related to the Boeing 737 Max airplane.
In a brief statement, his attorney referred to him as a scapegoat for the tragedies that occurred.@CBSDFW https://t.co/agQYC4U8dq pic.twitter.com/Mnf4qyZbQr
— Andrea Lucia (@CBS11Andrea) October 15, 2021
- The American Eagle flight that brought Washington National airport to a standstill
- New Bank of America business card with $500 bonus offer
- Singapore Changi Airport re-opens its arrivals hall to meet inbound passengers.
- The ‘new Alitalia,’ poised to lose 2 million euros a day, is trying to get an investment from another airline probably Lufthansa though government bailouts restrict them from buying more than 10%.
- Go figure.
— Mirosław Szczerba (@mirek_szczerba) October 18, 2021