News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta codeshare first class passengers on Korean Air are treated like second class passengers. No first class lounge access or ground escort, despite tickets generally being the same price.
- An average of 5 people per day need emergency medical attention inside security at the Austin airport
- Weird. My best ever landing on American Airlines was to the Commodores Brick House.
@SouthwestAir I flew out of LAX tonight where the counter agents were blasting super loud rap from a speaker. It was awful and not what I needed after a long day. No one liked it, even the agents looked pissed. What the heck??Why is that ok to do when we’re all trapped in line. pic.twitter.com/FVzCjeXzh9
— Kirk Land (@KirkLan28192817) September 16, 2023
- The toilet paper bouquet is what makes it.
— sarah k wolf (@sarahkwolf) September 15, 2023
- American is back to having more Boeing than Airbus aircraft in its fleet
- Are Delta’s changes to elite status qualification and lounge access racist?
I’m willing to bet that new Delta medallion plan has to do with the fact that Black people started achieving status.
— The African Angel (@WdClassic) September 14, 2023
Delta’s rule change is exactly why I stopped chasing luxury. Because every time Black people start to attain a little bit of luxury and wealth, White corporation owners just move the goal post.
— Booboolious J Foolious, Jester 🤡 (@wyetthasspoken) September 15, 2023
- Exactly. This applies everywhere, and don’t actually stay at Circus Circus.
A little rant about the scam that is ‘Resort Fees’. Just stayed at @CircusReno where on check out I was hit with resort fees that increased the nightly price by almost 50%. The ‘fee’ is apparently for coffee in the room and gym access, things that would IMHO be included in any… pic.twitter.com/gWZJB0Kwlc
— Scott Bateman MBE ✈️ (@scottiebateman) September 16, 2023