News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta’s IT meltdown cost it $100 million.
- Getting the most out of casino comps
- Here’s what Clickbait looks like when Hyatt does it. (No, they are not offering ‘Faster Free Nights’ just a modest purchased points bonus)
- American is offering pajamas in business class on Dallas – Hong Kong. So it’s not just Sydney that’s getting them. There’s been talk for awhile about expanding pajamas in business class, but I think I missed that they were expanded beyond South Pacific flights to Hong Kong.
- A US-China diplomatic incident on the tarmac at Hangzhou airport
Government official was not happy that reporters were under the wing of AF1. WH press aide would not back down. pic.twitter.com/C3JRVIe37K
— Roberta Rampton (@robertarampton) September 3, 2016
- Southwest Airlines flight attendant makes landing announcement as Looney Toons cartoon characters: