News and notes from around the interweb:
- Man uses life-sized boarding pass to get on a plane meanwhile here’s the smallest boarding pass ever used.
- Cathay Pacific will no longer sell first class on short regional routes other than Hong Kong – Tokyo Haneda and Beijing. That’s the end of Hong Kong – Taipei and Bangkok, for instance.
This is great for Cathay Pacific Marco Polo Club top elites who should be able to pick first class seats for free on routes where aircraft offering the cabin operate, not good for those of us booking first class award travel to Asia who used to love locking in the great seats even for the short connecting flights.
- Passenger live-tweets their bug-infested United flight
- Tourists who stay longer than 3 hours at the Taj Mahal will face additional charges (fine)
- Italy is still trying to find bidders for Alitalia other than Delta
Copyright: jvdwolf / 123RF Stock Photo
- Is Delta’s VP of SkyMiles perfect for the job of White House Press Secretary? “For us, it’s important that we build a brand of trust with consumers.”