News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Director of Customer Experience for
Budget AirwaysBritish Airways is out after 18 months with no successor yet named. (HT: @malbarda)
- Yesterday commenter johnny suggests that with Qatar Airways interested in buying up to 10% of American Airlines (NASDAQ:AAL), American could be renamed AAL Jazeera. Rimshot.
- Need to Change Hilton Reservation? Call to Keep Same Points Price (Don’t Change Online)
- American is adding new special meal options. Oddly one of the things you can ‘special order’ is a bland meal but I’m pretty sure that’s already the default.
- The Onion takes on Frontier Airlines (NSFW language, HT: @ScottDrenkard)
- Gross. United’s new buy on board economy option will be coming soon.
Here's what @United's spinach & garlic deep dish pizza will look like pic.twitter.com/I1nIbBW2Nv
— Chris McGinnis (@cjmcginnis) June 22, 2017
That pizza and yellow drink looks terrible.
Surely they can hire a better photographer
I’m actually pretty excited to try the new UA pizza. The hamburger turned out pretty good…so I’m hoping the pizza is too. Why say gross before you try it?
Variable pricing for hotels…that must really suck
Dan said “I’m actually pretty excited to try the new UA pizza” I had to laugh out loud. Can you imagine how he would react to a volcano.