I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Airline loses man’s suitcase, he calls in several bomb threats
- Report: Plastiq.com payments apparently stopped coding to earn 3 points per dollar with the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card on or about August 16.
- Frustrating United award routing rules
- Chick-fil-A has a new loyalty program with elite status tiers though status doesn’t get you much.
- Air Canada wants to become.. an insurance company
Copyright: ronniechua / 123RF Stock Photo
- Ryanair charges cabin crew for… drinking water?
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® Earn 65,000 AAdvantage miles.
on dec 31 2017 i lucked out and got a business class ticket mnl to bos for 1561.00 us on turkish air. where do these deals pop up with out me having to be a frequent flyer of the airlines. does someone publish these great deals from all the airlines?
Looks like someone forgot to spell check his title.
The excursionist perk sounds like something invented by Scott Kirby to get rid of stop overs on award flights while making people think that you can still book stop overs. It’s crazy how much worse it is over their old stop over policy. It’s so limited and frustrating that I’m surprised anyone gets any value out of it.
Chick fill A is still on many LGBT band list since prop 8
CFA is awesome. They stand up for traditional marriage and have great chicken!