I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Airline loses man’s suitcase, he calls in several bomb threats
- Report: Plastiq.com payments apparently stopped coding to earn 3 points per dollar with the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card on or about August 16.
- Frustrating United award routing rules
- Chick-fil-A has a new loyalty program with elite status tiers though status doesn’t get you much.
- Air Canada wants to become.. an insurance company
Copyright: ronniechua / 123RF Stock Photo
- Ryanair charges cabin crew for… drinking water?
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® Earn 65,000 AAdvantage miles.