News and notes from around the interweb:
- Air France KLM Flying Blue, everybody’s points transfer partner, has brought back discounted promo awards between the US and Europe, including 25% off KLM business class to and from Miami.
- American Express Membership Rewards is running a 25% bonus on transfers to Air France KLM Flying Blue through November 30, and those offers are stackable (and unrelated). In fact, the two offers combined would get you 40% off business class between Miami and Europe on KLM.
- Meanwhile Chase is offering a 50% bonus on transfers to Marriott through December 24, 2021. Don’t do this, it’s generally not good value, unless you need a small number of points to top off your Marriott account. (Even then, buying points is often a better deal when there’s a bonus or sale, since Chase points are much more valuable still – use Chase points through Pay Yourself back and buy points with the money you’ve save.)
- American Airlines can use a bit of cheer this week.
Happy Halloween my ❤️grandson ❤️ wants to bring some cheer to @AmericanAir this weekend as he chose to be an AA pilot! You guys hiring??#AmericanAirlines #AAL #pilots #youngestpilot #precious pic.twitter.com/Jn4BYJtbRH
— Candace Evans (@DallasDirtCandy) November 1, 2021
- Cleaners with hazmat suits? Props to Southwest Airlines for this.
— Rainieri Alexander (@anidem101) November 1, 2021