News notes from around the interweb:
- Delta has gone back to old school ‘back to front’ boarding to promote social distancing, but first class still can board first.
- Australian government will subsidize Qantas and Virgin Australia domestic flights
- What It’s Like to Work as a Flight Attendant Amid Empty Planes and Airports
#watch @cbsnews Powerful moment before a flight from @Dulles_Airport to @EWRairport when an @united airlines captain thanks the medical personnel on his flight for coming to the Tri-State to help treat #coronavirus patients. Says his wife is a nurse. pic.twitter.com/afXt7ZYBcP
— Kris Van Cleave (@krisvancleave) April 12, 2020
- Tokyo’s Airport Becomes Cardboard Box Hotel For Passengers Waiting Coronavirus Test Results
- Don’t Rush Challenge spreads to airline flight crews