News and notes from around the interweb:
- New Singapore Airlines ‘spontaneous escapes’ award discounts lots of premium economy from the U.S. but no business class. (HT: George S)
- Not sure the value add here?
Brasilia airport adds emojis next to flight status 😆 pic.twitter.com/XIG1fEu922
— David Gasca (@gasca) July 30, 2022
- Now do ‘how do airlines damage them?’
Suitcase making. This process is called thermoforming pic.twitter.com/uzXpaMMAy3
— How Things Are Manufactured (@fastworkers6) August 10, 2022
- A day in quarantine in Sanya, China
- After her husband disappeared and became non-communicative, she showed up at the airport waiting for a flight she thought he’d be on – where she saw him exit customs holding hands with his piano student.
Wife catches her husband and his mistress just after they land at Changi airport
- If I could get my 3 year old daughter an authorized user card on my Amex Platinum card account I would do so.
Special prize today to @Delta for letting me and my husband into their lounge because we have a specific credit card and informing us our 4yo would have to pay a fee or wait outside bc she "not a cardholder"
Good job Delta, you really thought that through
— Emily Galvin-Almanza (@GalvinAlmanza) August 14, 2022