News and notes from around the interweb:
- Discussion with the head of loyalty for Star Alliance
- Etihad is retiring all of its Boeing 777s by the end of the year, so on top of seeing no A380 in the future it appears they’ll only offer first class on some Boeing 787s.
- United being sued for ‘unfair’ dismissals at Tokyo Narita
- EVA Air is retiring its ‘Hand In Hand’ Hello Kitty livery
Hello Kitty Shining Star
- Omni Hotels is leaving GHA Discovery to focus on their own Select Guest program
- Qantas Raids 747 in Mojave Boneyard to Recreate 1970s Upstairs Lounge