News notes from around the interweb:
- Frontier Airlines passenger opened the emergency exit on arrival at Washington National airport on Saturday, deployed and slid down the slide onto the tarmac. The passenger was arrested. There wasn’t even a Steven Slater-esque grabbing a beer and declaring “I Quit” element to it, so it’s really just sad.
- Meanwhile Frontier will give you a $50 voucher for cancelling your trip on top fothe value of the trip, if you do it by March 23. Two things here. Cancel now and you give up the opportunity for a refund if your flights are removed from the schedule later. And Frontier earns a large portion of revenue from fees, they can give a $50 voucher no worries, they occasional run ‘90% off sales’ – they want your future business desperately in any case.
Copyright: zhukovsky / 123RF Stock Photo
- SWISS has a sneaky way to prevent customers from getting refunds
- “Rona ain’t gonna get me!!! Not today!”
- The Austin airport on Saturday. This makes me sad.