News notes from around the interweb:
- How should you deal with Virgin Atlantic miles given bankruptcy risk?
- IHG hotels got a $747 million loan from the Bank of England as part of the UK’s bailout package.
- Norwegian will ditch long haul flying until March 2021
Copyright william87 / 123RF Stock Photo
- The Air Sinai story (HT: Jonathan W.)
- Earn 18,000 Aer Lingus Avios for a subscription to The Economist and then transfer points to another more lucrative Avios program.
- Thai Airways will give you miles for letting them track you staying at home this is a version of my first suggestion for things loyalty programs can do while their members aren’t traveling.