News and notes from around the interweb:
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles 20th anniversary ‘lucky draw’
- Emirates wants first class passengers to stop stealing expensive bottles of liquor
- Flight Centre takes a 25% stake in Upside Travel which is now doing more traditional corporate travel and rebating 3% once a business hits $100,000 in spend.
- Jetblue’s CEO seen collecting trash on a recent flight. No drinks were spilled on him however.
- Spirit Airlines returned an overdue library book.
REUNITED! What a kind gesture by an employee of @SpiritAirlines. One of our students left behind a library book during a recent trip. After 1000s of miles, the book arrived home today @SpringtonLakeMS. Thanks, Jamie! #KindnessMatters pic.twitter.com/MhlreIJS2w
— Dr. Robert Salladino (@SpringtonLakeMS) April 3, 2019