News notes from around the interweb:
- LifeMiles pricing New York JFK – Lisbon for just 35,000 miles one way in business class (with no fuel surcharges, of course). TAP Air Portugal often runs good sales on one way business class so still worth comparing to the cost of a paid ticket…
- The Points Guy notes that people are (very rarely) being sued for online reviews and correctly suggests you make sure everything you write is factually accurate and that it’s good to frame things as opinion rather than hyperbolic fact.
More useful, perhaps, would be to note what’s surprising to many people – that many homeowner’s policies (and even some renter’s policies) cover online libel so if you’re sued you may be able to turn it over to insurance including the costs of defending against the claim.
- American will run a one time Boeing 777-200 roundtrip between New York JFK and Boston
- Marriott signed 815 hotel deals last year
- Rules for eating on planes
- Airbus faces billions in fines but settles to avoid criminal corruption charges. Individual bribery prosecutions are still possible.